Jordan & Hilary Go To the Movies

Jordan and Hilary are plowing through the AFI 100 Years... 100 Movies Lists from both 1998 and 2007. Here you will probably get our thoughts, some reviews, and maybe a bad attempt at humor. We might also let you know about some other movies we see, so stay tuned.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

I want to be a Souix...

Dances With Wolves was absolutely incredible! I had nothing to do tonight so I decided to suck it up and spend four hours on the couch with a shitload of popcorn! So, I thought the movie was probably the best one from the list I've seen so far. I hardly know how to describe it. Kevin Costner was so awesome, and gorgeous, except for the first couple hours, when he had that creepy fumanchu moustache. This movie made me want to live as a Native American and be in a tribe and have a fancy name. I wasn't sure who was more brutal, the white men or the native Americans. It's so weird that a movie four hours long, still left me wanting more and guessing what was going to happen next. Where did John and Stands with Fist go and what happened to them? Anyways, I'm exhausted, I could go on and on about this movie but I'm not going to. What's next on the list? We shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home