Jordan & Hilary Go To the Movies

Jordan and Hilary are plowing through the AFI 100 Years... 100 Movies Lists from both 1998 and 2007. Here you will probably get our thoughts, some reviews, and maybe a bad attempt at humor. We might also let you know about some other movies we see, so stay tuned.

Monday, March 3, 2008

dustin hoffman is my little toots

Mrs. Doubtfire was better but Tootsie was very cute. I love Dustin Hoffman so much and I just saw him in such a serious role in All the President's Men that it was nice to see him play such a funny character. I thought the movie was a little corny, but what movie wasn't that was made in the 1980s? I thought it was hilarious at point, especially when he had scenes with his manager (Sydney Pollack), I thought that they really act well together. Bill Murray was boring, I wish he had a bigger role. I wanted to see a kissing scene, I hate it when romantic movies end without a kiss! I have four more movies to watch during break from The List. I think next will be Silence of the Lambs. SCARRRRRY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home